The Cloud Native Computing Foundation® (CNCF®), which builds sustainable ecosystems for cloud native software, has announced that 81 new members and end user supporters have joined the Foundation, bringing total membership to 560 organizations.
This significant increase in membership comes on the heels of CNCF’s new 2019 survey which gathered insights from almost 1,400 developers. The survey found that usage in production of nearly all 24 CNCF projects has increased.
Notably, 78 percent of respondents indicated they are using Kubernetes in production, a 20 percent increase from last year’s findings.
“We are once again amazed by the level of interest, diversity, and caliber of joining companies,” said Dan Kohn, executive director of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. “Over 200 new members including technology vendors, end users, and non-profit organizations have joined CNCF in the last year alone. Thanks to their support, we can provide a number of services as well as a neutral home for our growing number of diverse open source, cloud native projects that are solving some of today’s most pressing issues.”
These new members will also join CNCF this summer for the upcoming 2020 KubeCon + CloudNativeCon events, including KubeCon + CloudNativeCom EU in Amsterdam from August 13 – 16, 2020, and KubeCon + CloudNativeCon NA from November 17 – 20, 2020 in Boston.
Newest Silver Members:
- 1NCE is an IoT network carrier offering managed connectivity services such as the 1NCE IoT Flat Rate for business customers and a Platform-as-a-Service solution for mobile network operators.
- Aerospike, a next generation NoSQL data platform, powers real-time, extreme scale applications with peak performance for large datasets, five-9’s+ uptime, strong consistency and operational simplicity
- AsiaInfo is an innovative provider of software and IT services to the telecommunications industry.
- Biznet Gio Cloud is an Integrated Cloud Service Provider based in Indonesia providing a wide range of IaaS and consulting services – from private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, architecture design, implementation, all the way to daily managed services.
- Blue Sentry elevates businesses to the Amazon Cloud—from planning and migration to next-generation managed services.
- BONCLOUD is a leading provider of the fields of cloud computing and AI in China, devoted to providing secure and reliable cloud computing basic services and solutions.
- Btech is a leader in system integration of enterprise cloud and modern infrastructure and platform in Indonesia and put forward trusted and proven open technologies to the customers
- Chronosphere is the monitoring platform purpose built for the Cloud-Native era and provides enterprises with the most cost efficient, reliable and scalable monitoring solution on the market.
- Cloudam is a cloud asset manager and experts in cloud cost optimization.
- CTO.ai enables developers to build, run, share and discover workflow automations; through The Ops Platform teams and community, users can containerize repeatable tasks and run them through our shared command-line or Slack.
- Cyber Armor empowers DevOps to seamlessly deploy inherently secured solutions across cloud native, hybrid and multi-cloud environments – applying continuous in-memory protection of workloads and assuring only authenticated workloads can run, communicate and access data.
- DataStax is the company behind the leading NoSQL database built on Apache Cassandra™.
- DevSpace Technologies enables organizations to turn any Kubernetes cluster into a powerful developer platform providing a self-service system for creating isolated namespaces and an open-source CLI for streamlining development and deployment workflows.
- eCloudTech is the pioneer CDM R&D company in China, committed to providing enterprise with cloud data management products, offered enterprise data management total solution.
- Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, transforming companies, upskilling teams, and building solutions that harness automation and cloud computing.
- Elotl makes Nodeless Kubernetes which enables you to run your Kubernetes workloads in a cost effective, secure, simple, cloud-agnostic manner resulting in 80% cost savings, improved multi-tenant security, simplified operations, and freedom from cloud vendor lock in.
- HashiCorp provides infrastructure automation software for multi-cloud environments, enabling enterprises to unlock a common cloud operating model to provision, secure, connect, and run any application on any infrastructure.
- Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society.
- HyScale is a platform that makes software deployments to multi-cloud Kubernetes fast and easy for agile development teams.
- in2tive: in2tive Ozone is a Kubernetes and a Microservice first solution that manages multi cloud deployments and provides end-to-end workflows for managing and controlling your deployments while abstracting away the underlying implementations and providing them straight out of the box.
- KBSYS is an open platform MSA specialist and has been contributing to customer success in the development, deployment and management of cloud native applications on top of Kubernetes.
- kloia is a new-era DevOps and cloud consultancy that offers extensive Kubernetes solutions such as Managed Services, Audits, Trainings, on the job training, Multi-Cloud and Enterprise Kubernetes Support.
- Kubernative is an initiative to expand and facilitate the use of Kubernetes in companies and productive environments through training, consulting services as well as our own Kubernetes distribution suitable for the target group.
- Launcher‘s vision is to be a technology-leading hybrid cloud service provider and bring hybrid cloud service to every organization for digital transformation.
- Layer5 empowers service owners by exploiting the unique role service meshes have in augmenting how modern applications are designed, delivered, and managed.
- LeftShift is a Germany based consulting firm that helps organisations build and operate world-class cloud-native solutions to increase business value and drive innovation.
- Lenses.io allows you to access the full power Kubernetes helping you drive DataOps in your company to deliver new data experiences. Our Real-time applications and data operation portal makes developing and deploying streaming applications via Kubernetes a walk in the park.
- LOGIQ.ai is a leading provider of S3 powered analytics software and creator of LOGIQ Log Insights: The Only S3 Powered Log Aggregation and Analysis Solution.
- Magalix accelerates your cloud-native journey by providing insights and recommendations to get your Kubernetes and applications production-ready while bringing your team up to speed.
- N-Able Cloud Consultancy & Training delivers high end Kubernetes training courses to become a certified Kubernetes expert.
- NS1 automates the deployment and delivery of the world’s most trafficked internet and enterprise applications and networks worldwide with its next-generation DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management solutions.
- OGIS-RI is a well experienced cloud integrator in Japan. We design, deploy and operate hybrid-could and cloud native system. Especially focused on ERP, Data Analysis, DX, AI, Cloud Migration etc.
- OverOps is a Continuous Reliability solution that helps identify, prevent and resolve critical software issues before customer experience is impacted.
- OVOO is specialized in Real-Time TELCO grade services, guiding customers in the digital transformation journey from the legacy to the cloud-native DevOps deployment model.
- Predatar delivers data protection as a service across everything from cloud native workloads to old school mainframe with one platform.
- Rakuten is a global leader in internet services and Rakuten Mobile, a Rakuten Group company, is Japan’s newest mobile carrier, operating the world’s first end-to-end fully virtualized mobile network.
- Rdx.net: Run your legacy apps on Kubernetes without code changes.
- Redeploy are Azure, Kubernetes, and CloudOps experts, setting new standards for how things should be built and run in the Cloud, based in Sweden.
- Red Kubes bootstraps your Enterprise Kubernetes journey with a turnkey preconfigured application orchestrator called Otomi Stack.
- Snapt provides powerful, easy-to-use, modern load balancing and web acceleration for next-gen and DevOps teams.
- Spectro Cloud is a SaaS platform that gives enterprises control over Kubernetes ecosystem integrations, consistently and at scale.
- Stakater is a Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations.
- StreamNative is a cloud-native event streaming company that offers a cloud-native event streaming platform powered by Apache Pulsar to enable companies to access enterprise data as real-time event streams.
- Threat Stack delivers proactive risk identification and real-time threat detection across cloud workloads from build-time to runtime.
- TimescaleDB is the open source time-series SQL database designed for instant access and fast complex queries of massive volumes of data, including long-term storage for Prometheus data.
- TmaxA&C provides AI and cloud platforms and services that integrate all the elements of the cloud, including AI, platforms, and applications, and lead the intelligent information society. Develops Server, CICD, DevOps and SaaS products across on-premise and cloud based on kubernetes, with fully-managed open source and enterprise-level Tmax software.
- TriggerMesh‘s cloud native integration platform provides complete lifecycle management of serverless functions and tools for enabling workflows across clouds and traditional data center applications.
- Tufin:Gain visibility and control of your network security posture across Cloud Native and hybrid cloud environments to ensure continuous compliance and achieve zero trust – without compromising the velocity of cloud native development and deployment
- vChain’s CodeNotary is making the world a better place by replacing cumbersome, expensive and insecure digital certificates with free and tamperproof digital notarizations using open source software.
- Viable Data helps public and private organisations solve their most complex challenges, transform their business and embed lasting performance improvements.
- WhizUs is a highly skilled Austrian DevOps team of Kubernetes Enterprise Consultants, supporting you to build up your K8s cluster in your chosen environment, according to your needs.
- XenonStack is an Enterprise Data and AI Platform development and Solutions company for Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Environments. Managing, Architecting and Development of Cloud Native Applications for Kubernetes.
- x-ion is the pioneer for tailor-made and secure cloud infrastructure solutions and a provider of premium services for businesses on their way into the cloud.
- Zettaset offers a software platform that provides transparent, high performance encryption across all virtual, physical and cloud environments.