Schneider Electric, the global enabler in digital transformation of energy management and automation, has launched of Masterpact MTZ, the next generation of high power low voltage circuit breakers, combining the company’s legendary performance and reliability with new digital capabilities. Assembled in India, for India, and for the world, Masterpact MTZ is a first-of-its-kind air circuit breaker in the market that provides the customer with multiple benefits of enhanced performance, increased reliability and safety.
It is a future ready product that seamlessly integrates within the Smart Panel architecture, and can be remotely monitored and controlled with any supervision system to carry out predictive and preventive maintenance, and asset and energy management.
The world is witnessing a paradigm shift in energy production and management trends, and this has paved the way for the fourth Industrial Revolution. Backed by the technological advancements, it is an industrial era that is focused at enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs, Being the global leader, Schneider Electric is committed to investing and creating innovative, compliant and future ready products that can meet the needs of Industry 4.0.
Commenting on the new launch, Shrinivas Chebbi, President Buildings Business, Schneider Electric India said, “We at Schneider Electric, are heavily reliant on digitisation to achieve our digital and sustainability goals while continuously improvising on our product line and services to help our customers maximize their operations and become energy efficient. Masterpact MTZ is a pioneering product in the category that is complaint with our energy management goals. Masterpact’s connectivity, digital capabilities and ability to be seamlessly integrate into our EcoStruxure Power architecture will deliver significant benefits for end users, specifiers, panel builders and contractors requiring high power breakers as part of low-voltage solutions for industrial sites, critical applications and buildings. Most importantly, Masterpact MTZ will ensure End to End Digital Customer Experience for all the stakeholders throughout project lifecycle, improving operational efficiency and safety”
Speaking at the occasion Anil Chaudhry, Zone President and Managing Director, Schneider Electric India said, “Masterpact MTZ represents for us a next step in our effort towards digitisation of power distribution, adding to our commitment to a sustainable circular economy.”
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Power, is a unified platform that brings together the company’s industry leading connected products, edge control, apps, analytics and services into a connected and integrated framework for all areas of the power distribution and management chains. The Masterpact MTZ a digital product that is part of the base layer of connected products in the EcoStruxure architecture.
· The new product analyses energy usage efficiently, thus optimising performance and efficiency.
· Building on its strengths, the Masterpact MTZ will offer the same ratings, the same tripping performance and the same footprint for seamless, quick integration and retrofitting in switchboards as the current Masterpact range. In addition, the product offers easy integration in Smart Panels and connection to management systems with native embedded Ethernet connection.
· Masterpact MTZ protects equipment and activity against cable overloads, short circuits and insulation faults.
· Customizing Masterpact MTZ with digital modules can also be achieved anytime, anywhere..
· Masterpact MTZ also allows for better safety and reliability, the interactive smart HMI reduces safety risk for local maintenance as no direct contact is required for quick analysis and action through a secure Bluetooth connection.
· In case of power outage, customers can minimise downtime and restore power quickly and safely using their smart phone. Key data is saved before tripping (measures, protection settings) and even without power.